Yesterday was a very long day. We arrived at the hospital @ 8:30am and I didn't have surgery until 4:15pm. The surgery went good other than me having a severe migraine. I am very thankful for all the prayers and thoughts, it truly means a lot to me and my family. I am just hoping that everything will go as planned so I don't have to have anything else done.
I couldn't imagine not being a Christian and going through the things that we have. I know many women have miscarriages and it is common. It is a very hard thing when you lose a child and 3 years later you try again and it is not a success. I do not understand why God did what he did, but I trust him. We are really sad but we are keeping our eyes on him.
Thanks for the prayers and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment