Monday, June 22, 2009

Pregnancy Update

On June 4th, 2009, we found out that we were expecting a little baby. Our household was so excited, and we would once again have a "Baby Jesus" for the play. Andon was extremely excited to have a baby brother/sister which he has wanted for a while.

God must have had other plans for our family. On Friday, June19th, I started having some complications. We went to my doctor in Brandon and they said that I was at High Risk for a Miscarriage. We came home and I did nothing but rest and drink lots of water. On Father's Day, we had to go to Brandon Hospital because I was hurting and was still having problems.

Randall has been the most supporting husband...I couldn't imagine watching your wife go through so much pain and knowing that there is nothing you could do. I felt horrible that everything happened Father's Day weekend, but Randall simply said " I am glad it is on Father's Day and not Mother's Day"

We decided to tell Andon today and it was a hard thing because we didn't know if he would be upset. He could have asked "Why doesn't God let me have a brother or sister?" We were worried with how he would react. Andon is simply amazing, his response "The baby will be in Heaven with my brother" he continued with "we may not get to the baby for a long time but one day we will." Andon has the positive look on death that we should have as Christians, he said he was sad but no worries cause he is with God and we will see him again.

We decided to let Andon name the baby and the baby's name is JESSE. It could be for a boy or girl.

Please continue to pray for our family. I will be going to the doctor throughout the week. For now, I am resting and taking it easy. I am extremely blessed with an amazing Christian family, Church family and friends.


Love you all,

Liss

No comments: