Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A long time...


It has been a while since I have updated my blogspot and I am sorry for not posting these blogs sooner. Just a few updates on what is going on with our life.
  • Andon's heart monitor test came in and everything is good. He still has the irregular heartbeat but for now it is ok. We will have to back one time a year for a check up.


  • Andon is back in daycare now. We decided to let him stay home until all of his tests for his heart were done and the results were in.

  • The Dragon's are doing great. We have won 8 and lost 1. (I am working on the blogs for the past 3 games)


  • Randall has started a new job. He is actually working with some of the same people from his previous job.


  • We are getting ready for the play, (Story of Jesus). We move into the arena on Feb 24. Since Randall's dad is in charge of construction, we will be done there almost every night as well.


I have attached some random pictures that have been taken over the past 3 weeks.


Andon told me one day he was going to take a nap. Well normally I have to go give him an hug and kiss but he never said anything, so after 30 minutes I went to find him. After searching for about 10 minutes, this is where I found him

The date on the picture is wrong. Mema took this at her house one day and I like it.

Andon loves to practice Teeball so almost everyday he will practice. These were taken before one of his games.









No comments: